Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham

Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham.

Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoked honey-cola glazed sunday ham. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked honey-cola glazed sunday ham using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham:

  1. {Get of Bone in Butt Ham 8-10 Pounds.
  2. {Get of Regular Cola.
  3. {Take of Dark Brown Sugar.
  4. {Take of Honey.

Instructions to make Smoked Honey-Cola Glazed Sunday Ham:

  1. Smoke ham in a disposable aluminum pan using indirect heat for 2-3 hours. I keep my temperature at or below 200 degrees. The objective for me is just to smoke the ham at this point.
  2. When done smoking, place ham cut side down in your pan. Pour the cola in the pan. Coat top of ham with the brown sugar and honey..
  3. Heat ham covered in oven @ 325 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes per pound. Most hams nowadays are fully cooked, so you are just trying to heat it through. I shoot for an internal temperature of around 125-130 degrees. The reason I use the oven is that I smoke it first, and heat it up the next day..
  4. Let ham cool and carve away. Spoon juices over the cut ham. Enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food smoked honey-cola glazed sunday ham recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: