Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning My Christmas Stuffing 💖

My Christmas Stuffing 💖.

My Christmas Stuffing 💖

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my christmas stuffing 💖. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Christmas Stuffing 💖 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Christmas Stuffing 💖 is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my christmas stuffing 💖 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Christmas Stuffing 💖:

  1. {Make ready 1 of pkt sage & Onion stuffing mix.
  2. {Get 300 g of sausage meat.
  3. {Take 3 tbls of whole Cranberry sauce.
  4. {Get 2 tbls of diced onion.
  5. {Make ready 1 of +1/2 Cup Chicken or Turkey stock.
  6. {Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.

Instructions to make My Christmas Stuffing 💖:

  1. Add the sage n onion stuffing in a bowl then add the turkey stock..
  2. Add one half of the sausage meat and mix.
  3. Next add the cranberry sauce mix all in..
  4. Then add the onions and 1 tsp olive oil. Mix all together add parchment paper to your oven dish. Then add to a preheated oven 170°C for 30 minutes turning it all over half way through the cooking time.serve warm or cold..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my christmas stuffing 💖 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: