Easiest Way to Make Ultimate One pot beef taco pasta skillet

One pot beef taco pasta skillet.

One pot beef taco pasta skillet

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot beef taco pasta skillet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

One pot beef taco pasta skillet is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. One pot beef taco pasta skillet is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make One pot beef taco pasta skillet:

  1. {Prepare of ground beef.
  2. {Make ready of onion, diced(optional).
  3. {Take of green pepper, diced (optional).
  4. {Make ready of minced garlic.
  5. {Prepare of taco seasoning.
  6. {Take of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
  7. {Take of can tomato sauce.
  8. {Get of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
  9. {Take of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
  10. {Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese.
  11. {Get of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).

Instructions to make One pot beef taco pasta skillet:

  1. Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
  2. Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
  3. Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
  4. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
  5. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
  6. Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
  7. I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food one pot beef taco pasta skillet recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: