How to Make Homemade My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey

My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey.

My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my christmas stuffing to go with turkey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my christmas stuffing to go with turkey using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey:

  1. {Take 3 Cups of Sage + Onion mix.
  2. {Take 1/4 pint of Boiling water to mix in the sage + onion.
  3. {Get 1 of dried Chicken stock cube.
  4. {Prepare 3 tbls of whole Cranberry sauce.
  5. {Prepare 2 tbls of diced red onion.
  6. {Prepare 6 tbls of pork Sausage meat.
  7. {Take 1/4 tsp of Black Peppper.
  8. {Prepare 1/4 cup of Turkey juice when cooked.

Steps to make My Christmas Stuffing to go with Turkey:

  1. Ad the sage + onion stuffing mix to a bowl and pour on the boiling water and mix if it's still dry add a little more but not too moist, as your adding Turky juices and sausage meat later..
  2. Next add the red onion mix in.Next add the dried chicken stock mix in..
  3. Add the black pepper and cranberry sauce mix..
  4. Add the sausage meat and mix in well. Cover until you have the turkey juices..
  5. Add the turkey juice mix in and Grease the oven dish then cover with foil and add to preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes half way through the time mix it around then put back in the oven..
  6. Take off the foil and cook for 10 more minutes so its crisp on top..
  7. Serve with your Christmas Dinner. Garnish with 1 tbls Cranberry..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my christmas stuffing to go with turkey recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: