Simple Way to Prepare Quick My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons"

My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons".

My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons"

Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my version caesar salad with sweet potato "croutons". One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons" is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons" is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my version caesar salad with sweet potato "croutons" using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons":

  1. {Take 2 of sweet potatos cooked, cooled, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes. You can bake or microwave them until tende but cut into cubes when cold so they will keep their shape.
  2. {Get 1 of canola oil for frying.
  3. {Make ready 8 cup of torn romaine lettece.
  4. {Take 2 medium of fresh ripe tomatos cut into wedges.
  5. {Get 10 of shavings of parmesan cheese.
  6. {Prepare 1 of !/2 cup olive oil.
  7. {Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
  8. {Make ready 1 of tablesppon red wine vinegar.
  9. {Make ready 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
  10. {Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
  11. {Get 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
  12. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
  13. {Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
  14. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of blackmpepper.
  15. {Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
  16. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of of each , garlic salt, black pepper and parmesan cheese for sprinklng on hot potato croutons.

Steps to make My Version Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato "croutons":

  1. Heat enough oil in Dutch oven to come halfway up pan, heat oil to 350°F or until a potato cube sizzles when pit in oil.
  2. Fry potato cubes until brown and crispy, it can take 5 to 10 minutes depending on how moist the sweet potato's are drain on paper towels sprinkle with garlic salt mixture while hot.
  3. Meanwhile combine all dressing ingredients, oil, lemon, vinegar,minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, salt,pepper and the 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese blend until very smooth.
  4. Toss romaine with some of the dressing and transfer to a platter surround lettuce with tomato's, drizzle a bit of dressing on each tomato Crumble parmesan shavings over salad top with hot sweet potato croutons and serve immediately.
  5. I have also made russet potato croutons for this salad and a combination of both!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my version caesar salad with sweet potato "croutons" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: