Recipe of Ultimate Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉)

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉).

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉)

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):

  1. {Prepare of chicken breast fillet.
  2. {Take of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
  3. {Get of small bunch fresh basil.
  4. {Get of small tomatoes.
  5. {Prepare of salad onion.
  6. {Make ready of bread.
  7. {Get of salt and pepper.
  8. {Make ready of chilli flakes (optional)).
  9. {Prepare of olive oil.

Steps to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):

  1. Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
  2. When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
  3. Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
  4. Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
  5. Close your sandwich.
  6. And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: