How to Make Perfect My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚

My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚.

My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my mexican salsa on a jacket potato. 😚. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚 is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my mexican salsa on a jacket potato. 😚 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚:

  1. {Take of Good minced Beef.
  2. {Prepare of passata mash 6 Tomatoe in it mix.or 1 tin tomatoes.
  3. {Prepare of Large Onion.
  4. {Make ready of Olive oil.
  5. {Get of mexican herbs.
  6. {Prepare of Garlic cloves mashed.
  7. {Make ready of Chillies chopped.
  8. {Get of dried Chicken stock cube.
  9. {Get of Red Pepper chopped.
  10. {Make ready of Loose Corn.
  11. {Take of Jalapeno.
  12. {Make ready of red hot pepper sauce (Optional).
  13. {Get of Mexican cheese grated. If too hot just use grated chedder.
  14. {Take of Sour Cream i used Sour cream and mix in 1 tbls fresh chive.
  15. {Prepare of Medium Potatoes or Rice with lemon flavour.

Steps to make My Mexican Salsa on a jacket Potato. 😚:

  1. Heat up the oil add onions fry for 1 minute add garlic, mexican herbs stir in then add the meat. Cook on medium until the meat is all coloured..
  2. Next add chillies, corn and then the passata and tomatoes also red peppersmixed in. Carry on cooking for 5 minutes..
  3. Next add your potatoes washed and pierce holes in the microwave to cook..
  4. Add the chicken stock to the mix if its dry you can add more passata or an extra tin crushed Tomatoes..
  5. Grate the cheese ready and make the Sour cream or bought sour cream add chives if you want. Add 1 tbls jalapenos to the mix stir in..
  6. Get the potatoe on the serving plate then spoon over the beef salsa. Next add the cheese on top of the salsa and add back to microwave for it to melt..
  7. Next add two tbls of the sour cream on each plate then add a couple of jalapenos on top..
  8. If your having tortillas add them around the outside.serve hot..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my mexican salsa on a jacket potato. 😚 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: