Recipe of Award-winning General tsao's shrimp

General tsao's shrimp.

General  tsao's shrimp

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, general tsao's shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

General tsao's shrimp is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. General tsao's shrimp is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook general tsao's shrimp using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make General tsao's shrimp:

  1. {Get of large raw shrimp.
  2. {Prepare of fresh or frozen broccoli.
  3. {Prepare of uncooked rice.
  4. {Take of House of Tsang stir-fry sauce.
  5. {Take of seasoned fish fry.
  6. {Make ready of Canola oil.

Steps to make General tsao's shrimp:

  1. Clean and devein shrimp ..
  2. Cook rice according to package directions..
  3. After the shrimp have been clean and devein coat them once or twice with seasoned fish fry..
  4. Heat canola oil and fry shrimp until golden brown don't overcook..
  5. If using frozen broccoli dump into frying pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes until slightly tender. If using fresh broccoli stream with a quarter cup of water until broccoli is just tender..
  6. After broccoli is slightly tender add sauce and saute for 2 more minutes..
  7. Once broccoli is done add shrimp, no need to cook any further..
  8. Pour over rice and enjoy. I don't like my shrimp mixed in with the sauce. So I only mix my sauce with the broccoli. Pour over top of my rice then I place my shrimp on top and drizzle a little bit of sauce on top..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food general tsao's shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: