How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my lava chocolate mug cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my lava chocolate mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. {Take 2 tbsp of butter.
  2. {Get 2 tbsp of water.
  3. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
  4. {Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
  5. {Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
  6. {Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
  7. {Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
  8. {Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).

Instructions to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. Melt the butter in a coffee mug..
  2. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth..
  3. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Add your choice of chocolate chips if you want..
  4. Cook in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. If you want less "lava" and more cake you can cook it for 10 seconds more. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my lava chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: