Recipe of Favorite Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad

Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad.

Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yummy, try me, pea salad. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yummy, try me, pea salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad:

  1. {Prepare of frozen peas.
  2. {Take of chopped or whole toasted almonds.
  3. {Get of chopped green onion.
  4. {Get of crumbled feta cheese.
  5. {Prepare of mayonaise.
  6. {Make ready of balsamic vinegar.
  7. {Take of pepper to taste.

Instructions to make Yummy, Try Me, Pea Salad:

  1. Thaw peas in cool water then drain well.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss.
  3. Refridgerate until served.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yummy, try me, pea salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: