How to Prepare Favorite My Mom's Pea Salad

My Mom's Pea Salad.

My Mom's Pea Salad

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my mom's pea salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Mom's Pea Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Mom's Pea Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mom's pea salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mom's Pea Salad:

  1. {Get of boiled eggs, peeled.
  2. {Prepare of peas, partially drained.
  3. {Prepare of mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
  4. {Take of prepared mustard.
  5. {Prepare of onion, chopped.
  6. {Get of boiled egg, for garnish.
  7. {Take of salt & pepper to taste.

Instructions to make My Mom's Pea Salad:

  1. Place peas in pan and heat over medium heat until warmed and liquid evaporates..
  2. Take peas off heat. Chop eggs and add to peas..
  3. Add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and salt and pepper to pea mixture..
  4. Place salad in bowl with lid to cool. Add thinly sliced boiled egg on top..
  5. Refrigerate for at least one hour to cool. Keep any leftovers in refrigerator..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mom's pea salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: