Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Jerk chicken (my way)

Jerk chicken (my way).

Jerk chicken (my way)

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jerk chicken (my way). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Jerk chicken (my way) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Jerk chicken (my way) is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jerk chicken (my way) using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Jerk chicken (my way):

  1. {Make ready of tomato sauce.
  2. {Take of water.
  3. {Make ready of hot salsa.
  4. {Prepare of salt.
  5. {Get of pepper.
  6. {Prepare of parsley.
  7. {Get of garlic.
  8. {Take of onion.
  9. {Make ready of bell peppers.
  10. {Get of tomatoes.
  11. {Prepare of ginger.
  12. {Take of curry.
  13. {Make ready of lime.
  14. {Take of pineaplle.
  15. {Get of carrot.
  16. {Get of chili peppers (without seeds).
  17. {Make ready of brown sugar.
  18. {Prepare of basil.
  19. {Get of lime pepper.
  20. {Make ready of chicken leg's meat.
  21. {Make ready of rice.
  22. {Prepare of sour cream.

Instructions to make Jerk chicken (my way):

  1. Peel and square pineapple and lime, set aside 100 grams..
  2. Thinly slice the vegetables, herbs and ginger..
  3. Preheat water in a large pot, add the rice and let it cook for half an hour..
  4. Cut the meat into slices.
  5. Now preheat a large pan. Then stir in tomato sauce, water, herbs and all seasonings except sugar. Keep on stirring..
  6. Stir in all the vegetable slices, lime and pinapple squares, and sugar. Mix.
  7. Preheat another pan, add some olive oil. As sone as the oil starts to blister, add the meat. It should be sautéd for 4 minutes each side with salt and pepper..
  8. When the meat is ready, put it into the other pan and let cook for a few minutes.
  9. Now the rice should be done. Serve everything with some sour cream..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jerk chicken (my way) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: