Steps to Prepare Ultimate My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. {Prepare of unsalted butter (1 stick butter).
  2. {Make ready of packed light brown sugar.
  3. {Get of granulated white sugar.
  4. {Get of vanilla extract.
  5. {Take of eggs.
  6. {Get of all-purpose flour.
  7. {Get of cocoa.
  8. {Get of baking soda.
  9. {Prepare of salt.
  10. {Prepare of semi sweet chocolate chips.
  11. {Make ready of salted caramel chips.
  12. {Take of butterscotch chips.

Steps to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
  2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated white sugar and vanilla until well blended..
  3. Add eggs and beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in butter mixture and mix well. Stir in your chips..
  4. With cookie scoop drop rounded dough on cookie sheet..
  5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE! 🙂.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: