Recipe of Speedy My Fried Cabbage and Bacon

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon.

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my fried cabbage and bacon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Fried Cabbage and Bacon is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Fried Cabbage and Bacon is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my fried cabbage and bacon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:

  1. {Get 5-6 slices of bacon.
  2. {Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic (2 cloves if using fresh) be like me use 6.
  3. {Make ready 1 of large head cabbage, chopped or sliced.
  4. {Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
  5. {Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
  6. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
  7. {Get 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
  8. {Take of Salt and pepper to taste.

Instructions to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:

  1. Fry up bacon and chop up your cabbage..
  2. As your bacon is getting crispy, chop your garlic and onion..
  3. Just as your bacon begins to crisp up, add in your garlic and onion and give it a good stir..
  4. As soon as your onions have caramelized, dump in your cabbage and stir well make sure it all gets coated in the bacon and onion goodness..
  5. Add in the spices. Mix well!.
  6. Cover your skillet. Reduce the temp to low and let the whole thing simmer for 20-30 minutes..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my fried cabbage and bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: