How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Carrots Delish

Carrots Delish.

Carrots Delish

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, carrots delish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Carrots Delish is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carrots Delish is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have carrots delish using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Carrots Delish:

  1. {Make ready 1 of Carrots.
  2. {Take 1 dash of Black Pepper.
  3. {Take 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
  4. {Get 2 tbsp of Honey.

Instructions to make Carrots Delish:

  1. Wash carrots and boil for awhile until decently soft (I prefer my carrots almost mushy so your time preference may vary).
  2. In a seperate pot, mix just a tiny bit of water with Brown Sugar and Black Pepper and bring to medium heat to dissolve powders..
  3. Add honey and quickly whisk for 15 seconds then immediately add carrots..
  4. Turn for awhile until thoroughly coated and heated and some of the glaze has absorbed..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carrots delish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: