Simple Way to Make Quick My twist on Baked Chicken

My twist on Baked Chicken.

My twist on Baked Chicken

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my twist on baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My twist on Baked Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My twist on Baked Chicken is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my twist on baked chicken using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My twist on Baked Chicken:

  1. {Get of chicken legs or your favorite kind.
  2. {Get of cream of soup your choice i selected cream of mushroom.

Steps to make My twist on Baked Chicken:

  1. Take chicken and soak in a dash of vinegar and 1 tbsp of meat tenderizer seasoning or salt.
  2. After soaking for at least an hour or longer rinse thoroughly.
  3. Set oven to 375.
  4. Place chicken in baking dish and season to your liking.
  5. Cover pan with aluminum foil and place in oven for 2 hours more or less depending on the cut of chicken you choose.
  6. When chicken is almost done take out oven and mix juice from chicken and can of soup together and then add back to dish and place back in the oven uncovered until it is to your desired thickness.
  7. Serve over rice or cook rice insinde dish with veggies for complete meal.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my twist on baked chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: