Recipe of Award-winning Pea and peanut salad

Pea and peanut salad. Under cook the peas (I just run hot water over them to defrost). Drain well and chill peas until cold. When ready to serve To make this pea and peanut salad, Add frozen peas, roasted peanuts, celery, bacon strips and chopped onion in the bowl.

Pea and peanut salad That is exactly what happened to me. Today I will show you another quick and delicious summer time dish! This is one of my favorites and I always have people asking for the recipe!!

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pea and peanut salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Under cook the peas (I just run hot water over them to defrost). Drain well and chill peas until cold. When ready to serve To make this pea and peanut salad, Add frozen peas, roasted peanuts, celery, bacon strips and chopped onion in the bowl.

Pea and peanut salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pea and peanut salad is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pea and peanut salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Pea and peanut salad:

  1. {Take of frozen peas.
  2. {Get of diced celery.
  3. {Make ready of diced white onion.
  4. {Take of mayonnaise.
  5. {Prepare of sour cream.
  6. {Take of worcestershire sauce.
  7. {Prepare of salted peanuts.

An old fashioned picnic favorite, Pea and Peanut Salad combines the fresh pop of juicy peas with the crunchy goodness of peanuts. It's a surprising combination that works really well when topped with a creamy sweet dressing. A staple of church potlucks and family reunion dinner tables, this salad has. Were there veggies that you just would NOT eat when you were little?

Steps to make Pea and peanut salad:

  1. Cook peas according to package directions. When tender, rinse well in cold water to cool..
  2. Mix all but peanuts. Chill 2 hours..
  3. Add peanuts. Chill 1 hour and serve..

For me, peas were right up there with asparagus and Okay, so I agree that peas and peanuts together in a salad sounds a little weird. But it's one of those recipes that just WORKS! Pea-and-Peanut Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Miracle Whip and sour cream should be in. Back in my college days, The Embers restaurant in Mt.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pea and peanut salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: