Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Sweet stuffed pepper soup

Sweet stuffed pepper soup.

Sweet stuffed pepper soup

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sweet stuffed pepper soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Sweet stuffed pepper soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet stuffed pepper soup is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:

  1. {Take 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
  3. {Prepare of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
  4. {Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
  5. {Get 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
  6. {Take 3 cups of water.
  7. {Prepare 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
  8. {Take 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
  10. {Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
  11. {Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
  12. {Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
  13. {Prepare 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
  14. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
  15. {Make ready of Hot sauce optional.
  16. {Get of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
  17. {Get of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
  18. {Prepare of Cooked rice.
  19. {Prepare of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.

Steps to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:

  1. Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
  2. Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
  3. Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
  4. Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
  5. Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
  6. Stir before serving..
  7. Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
  8. Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like... same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
  9. .

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: