Recipe of Quick My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. {Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick butter).
  2. {Make ready 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. {Make ready 2 of eggs.
  6. {Take 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
  8. {Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  9. {Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
  10. {Make ready 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
  11. {Get 1/2 cup of salted caramel chips.
  12. {Prepare 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.

Instructions to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
  2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated white sugar and vanilla until well blended..
  3. Add eggs and beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in butter mixture and mix well. Stir in your chips..
  4. With cookie scoop drop rounded dough on cookie sheet..
  5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE! 🙂.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: