Easiest Way to Make Favorite Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉)

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉).

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉)

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):

  1. {Make ready 1 of chicken breast fillet.
  2. {Prepare a few of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
  3. {Make ready 1 of small bunch fresh basil.
  4. {Get 2 of small tomatoes.
  5. {Make ready 1 of salad onion.
  6. {Take of bread.
  7. {Prepare of salt and pepper.
  8. {Make ready of chilli flakes (optional)).
  9. {Make ready of olive oil.

Instructions to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉):

  1. Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
  2. When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
  3. Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
  4. Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
  5. Close your sandwich.
  6. And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far 😉) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: