How to Make Favorite My Large Italian Style Rice Ball

My Large Italian Style Rice Ball.

My Large Italian Style Rice Ball

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my large italian style rice ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Large Italian Style Rice Ball is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Large Italian Style Rice Ball is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my large italian style rice ball using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Large Italian Style Rice Ball:

  1. {Make ready 1 Cup of Cooked Rice.
  2. {Get 75 g of Tuna fish drained.
  3. {Get 1/2 Cup of Sweetcorn.
  4. {Get 1/4 Tsp of Garlic granuals.
  5. {Make ready 2 tbls of Ricotta Cheese.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried Basil.
  7. {Prepare 1 tsp of curly fresh parsley chopped.
  8. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Parmesan Cheese.
  9. {Get 1 pinch of Black pepper.
  10. {Make ready of Sauce for Top........
  11. {Make ready of I made a jar of this sauce. 1/2 can Tomatoes.
  12. {Take 1/4 tsp of red Dried Chillies.
  13. {Get 1 tsp of fresh Basil chopped.
  14. {Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Dried Garlic Powder.
  15. {Get 1 tsp of Tomato purรจe.
  16. {Get 1 tsp of virgin olive oil.

Steps to make My Large Italian Style Rice Ball:

  1. Add the rice to a mixing bowl then add the sweetcorn, Tuna, Garlic Ricotta cheese, Basil, Parsley chopped. Mix well.
  2. .
  3. Next add the Grated parmesan Cheese, and black pepper on a clean surface spread out so when you roll all the mix together into a tight ball run the ball over them on the surface. Then the ball is covered on the outside..
  4. Next mix the sauce ingredients together in a blender. Add to a jar and can keep in the fridge for a week..
  5. Roll the rice ball over the parmesan. Add the Rice ball to a serving plate and use 2 tsp of the sauce on top of the rice mix ball. Serve cold or add to warm it in the microwave. Either way its lovely. Add some parsley and 2 tsp sauce on top..
  6. Add a little parsley on top and spring onion just around to Garnish..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my large italian style rice ball recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: